When purchasing or renting sports equipment at Ski Sport Rokytnice nad Jizerou (“Ski Sport”), you are giving us your personal information. We do everything we can to make sure we do not break your trust. We would like to explain how we treat personal data.
Data collection and use
These principles apply to all Ski Sport customers and to anyone else who might contact Ski Sport or otherwise share their personal information with the company (unless otherwise specified below). This means all those who use Ski Sport services or provide services, supplies or subcontracting to Ski Sport.
The personal data controller is Mr Vladimír Svatý, ID No. 10507175, with registered office at Horní Rokytnice 339, 512 44 Rokytnice nad Jizerou. If you would like to contact us and ask us about anything concerning the processing of personal data, you can use the following contact details:
What data we collect
Ski Sport collects the following categories of data:
- The data you provide yourself
The information provided on these occasions:
- filling out the contact form on our website https://www.ski-rokytnice.cz/kontakt,
- filling out the order form in our online store https://eshop.ski-rokytnice.cz,
- from the conclusion of another contractual relationship between you and Ski Sport in Ski Sport facilities, in particular the rental of sports equipment or tuning and repair services of sports equipment,
- the data you give us in order to carry out your order.
- Information from other sources
Such sources include:
- publicly available resources, including public registers and the Internet, if we need such information for example for the proper issuance of an accounting document or for similar occasions,
- information we have received from third parties, such as your employers or co-workers or business partners, and which we absolutely need for the execution of the contract.
Ski Sport can combine the information gathered from these sources with other information at its disposal.
How we use your information
Ski Sport uses collected information for the following purposes:
- Conclusion, change and termination of contracts
We use the data to prepare the contractual documentation, change or terminate the contracts.
To that end, we need your personal information to comply with the legal requirements for closing, changing and terminating a contractual relationship.
- Business activities
We use the data for the actual execution of orders, so we can inform you about the status of your order and deliver the goods, in short, to fulfil everything we promised you.
To that end, we need your personal information to complete your order.
- Accounting management
We use the data to issue accounting documents and for bookkeeping.
To that end, we need your personal information to comply with statutory accounting requirements.
- Sending Business Messages
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may occasionally send you emails with news about Ski Sport events.
You may receive these emails from us if you are our customers, as we reasonably believe that as our customer, you are interested in this information. Should you still be bothered by these messages, please let us know or simply unsubscribe from the newsletter following the instructions in each e-mail.
- Legal proceedings and defence of legal claims
The collected data may be used to investigate or resolve disputes or legal claims relating to business cooperation with Ski Sport, or in other cases permitted by applicable laws.
Sharing and forwarding of data
Ski Sport may share the collected data:
- With our business partners
Ski Sport can share information with our partners, suppliers, consultants, software providers, advisors and other providers of services that we cannot provide ourselves. Such services may include for example the transport and delivery of goods, online store management, accounting or legal services.
We would like to assure you that all our business partners are bound to secrecy.
- For legal reasons or in case of disputes
Ski Sport may share your data if required by law, regulations, service contracts, lawsuits or government offices.
- With police and courts, government offices or other third parties, if necessary to enforce our contracts or other policies, if necessary to protect our rights or property or other parties, or if your use of our services or business cooperation with Ski Sport will result in disputes or legal claims.
- With other parties in connection with any merger of companies, the sale of property, consolidation or restructuring, financing or the transfer of Ski Sport or part thereof to the ownership of a third party.
- With your consent
Ski Sport may also share your personal data in other ways if you are notified of such proceedings and agree with them.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
- Data storage and deletion
We keep your information for the duration of your contractual relationship with Ski Sport and, as is standard, for ten (10) years after its termination. Ski Sport deletes or anonymizes your data immediately after you request it (except in cases stated below).
If permitted by law, Ski Sport may retain some data after the retention period, in the following cases:
- If we are resolving a problem with you, such as an unfinished dispute or legal claim.
- If the law requires us to do so, or if we keep this information in an aggregated or anonymous form.
- If we need such data for legitimate business purposes.
- Access to your personal information
You can contact us free of charge at any time to inquire whether we process your personal information and, if so, request detailed information about this process. You can use any of our contact information to do so.
- Correcting your personal information
If there is any change in your personal data, such as changing your name, changing your address or an e-mail address, or if you find that we are working with your out-dated or erroneous data during the duration of your contractual relationship with Ski Sport, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of our contact information to do so.
- Processing limitations
If you believe that:
- we are processing inaccurate information about you,
- the processing of your information is illegal and you do not want to erase all data,
- we no longer need your data for the above purposes, but you would like to use it for the defence of your legal claims, for example in court proceedings,
- you are bothered by our news and information about us, even though we thought you might be interested,
you may ask us to limit the processing of only some of your personal information or for just some processing purposes.
- Data portability
You may contact us at any time and we will forward your data to any third party according to your specifications.
- Complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Valid from May 25, 2018